1. Argh. It hurts my heart it’s so cute!
2. I’m just going to admit it. I don’t get Twitter. To me, it’s like standing in Central Station shouting. Everyone hears you but… I don’t know. I keep doing it, waiting to understand what the big deal is and feeling kind of stupid because I don’t.
3. I was thinking, when I was walking the dog, that, if a person looked too closely at our system for dealing with illegal immigrants, she’d be reminded of Blazing Saddles in which the town builds a fake town to lure the bad guys into thinking that there’s something real there. I don’t know who, in that analogy, is responsible for farting, but we could figure that out.
4. Theriomorph has started a self-portrait blog. I want to send in a picture of myself, basically because I hate pictures of myself, and it would be a way of doing something that makes me very uncomfortable. But, for that reason, I’m having a hard time committing to the idea of doing it.
4.5 And wow. I can take a picture of myself, but I don’t know if I can make it art.
5. My mom told me that the cinnamon wheat thins were great. And I was unconvinced by the sound of it. But we are out of food and so I was forced to open the box and eat them for breakfast and, what do you know? They are good.