1. I’m about to do my dishes and take out the garbage. If you’d rather do them for me, you need to call or email me in the next ten minutes.
2. Even though I had lunch with her yesterday, I feel like I haven’t seen the Professor in one billion years. She called me while I was making dinner and she heard the pots clanking and was all "Oh, I’ll let you go" and I was a little sad.
3. So, feminist indoctrination camp starts this week and I have to go talk to the girls… GRRRLS… on Monday about self-publishing (you know, blogging). Anybody have any good thoughts on what I should cover?
Right now my outline looks like this:
So You’ve Got Something to Say. Now You Want to Be Heard: A Kick-Ass Presentation on Blogging and Other Forms of Self-Publishing by Aunt B.
- Talk about copyright and how you own your shit and no one else does.
- Temper that with fair use.
- The world is full of assholes. Keep yourself safe.
Granted, I just started working on it, rather than doing the dishes, so I’m not very far, but I suspect it’s not living up to its billing as a "Kick-Ass" presentation.