1. The Nashville Knucklehead can juggle chicken.
2. Chris Wage likes me and is going to teach me about anarcho-communo-leftist libertarianism.
3. I had to stop off at Walgreens after work* to pick some tiny toothpaste for my trip to Memphis and I called the Butcher to see if we needed anything and he said, “Yes, peanut M&Ms” which is not that funny upon telling it, but something about the way he said it makes me laugh to think about it still.
4. So, I met this girl, Kate O at Amanda’s birthday party and she was all “Oh, I have a blog but it’s on LiveJournal so you probably don’t read it.” and I said, “Probably not.” and then I got home and thought “Wow, I bet she’s got a cool blog” but thought nothing more of it. Then, I was reading Bloglines today and what did I see?
One revelation: we determined that I’m older than Aunt B, who is older than most of the other party guests, so I guess all you crazy kids can start calling me Great Aunt Kate or something. Come to think of it, feed me homemade dolmas and some crazy delicious cheeses, and I really won’t care what you call me
Yes, I read Kate’s blog already! I’m just too “Aunt B., World’s Worst Detective” to realize it when I met her.
5. I’m going to have lunch with Smiley and I’m having wrinkly fries.
6. I’ve been letting these farts so stinky that Mrs. Wigglebottom got up, gave me the most disgusted look, and moved across the room. Then, a few seconds later, the Butcher went “Oh my god” and pulled a pillow over his face.
Usually, he does that to me in the car, which, I think, is much worse. But I’m enjoying having my revenge.
7. YT over at Yankee, Transferred is all nervous about meeting me on Friday. I will just point out that I am blogging about rancid farts. It is now physically impossible for her to NOT be classier than me.
8. So, my co-worker comes into my office this morning and says, “So, I’m going to rent a car for Memphis.” “Okay.” “And your next question is…” “A convertible?” “No, it’s ‘Why?'” “Okay, why?” “Because my car has a million miles on it and it doesn’t have a CD player.” “Cool.” “You know, I want to get there in time to see the ducks.”
*No, Exador, not for a pregnancy test.