It was in the aquarium.
Don’t even ask why we own an aquarium full of coats, but we do and there it is and it will be warm when I walk the dog in the morning and all broken in and I will do a little dance like this:
in which each < or > indicates the direction I will be shaking my toasty warm self in my beloved coat!
1. Coble’s got a lovely snippet about Orion. If ever I were going to get a tattoo, it’d be that… Orion, not Kat’s post.
2. Belledame brings us a really nice Neil Gaiman quote.
3. In case the Butcher asks, I think one of these would make a lovely Christmas present for a delightful sister.
4. I am so tired. I could use a nap, but I made it through one day of work, I can make it through the next. Apparently this flu is just dragging on. I think that, if I could sleep at night, I’d be in better shape during the day. Ha, that’s some medical wisdom for you–Sleep if you don’t want to be tired.
5. I’d like a house. Or a condo. I just want a living space that is mine to live in. I know I keep saying that, but I think you have to articulate your desires if you want to have them met.