1. How Katie is all “Sometimes I wonder what would happen to my marriage if Aunt B. and I knew each other.” You know I added that to my “about” page. Oh, you married folks. You flatter me.
2. Tomato Nation is now RSS friendly and comment-having.
3. Ginger brings us the story of the coyote who went to Quizno’s. I hope Quizno’s is smart enough to incorporate that into their marketing–“Even wild animals will brave the big city for our food” or something like that.
4. I defy you to click on this link and not make a noise when you see how cute this dog is.
5. Hurray for
6. My quest for the absolute perfect nickname for Mack continues. I want something that really gets at his kind of macho nurturing quality. He keeps talking about how much he likes Padre, but I think Mack is sexy for an old dude and I can’t go around calling anybody with any sex appeal anything that reminds me of my dad–either because of the religious connotations or the dadly connotations. So, today he was trying metaphorically to grab me by the nape of the neck and move me to a seemingly better location, and I responded by calling him Ulfsfodr, which means roughly the wolf’s father, which tickles the shit right out of me. I’m going to laugh about that all day. If anyone is the exact opposite of an old Norse nickname, it’s him.