1. Y’all may remember that I have been seeing a therapist for my issues with my “horse.” Well, big changes on the way, I think, on that front. I don’t want to go into it here, obviously, but, if you find yourself knocking on wood for any reason today, give it another knock for me.
2. Is there a good anti-polygamy argument? I kind of think we should decriminalize it and prosecute the hell out of men who “marry” children. But I don’t know. It’s not my thing, but if everyone’s consenting and over 18, who cares?
3. It’s all I can do to not decide I’m sick and go home and spend the afternoon on the couch with my dog.
4. Along with 1., I’ve started another large project.
5. The Tift Merritt song I’m listening to right now is making me cry like a baby.
6. Bleh. I kind of feel adrift. It’ll be okay, but I’m feeling a little sea-sick about the whole thing.
7. I need to get me a polygamist marriage where my husband and sister-wives work while I stay home with my dog and write. That would be awesome.
8. I think “John the Revelator” is just about the coolest, creepiest song.