The Archcrone tagged me and who am I to deny her? Here’s the rules I’m playing by:
1. All right, here are the rules.
2. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
3. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
4. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
5. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Eight random things. Okay.
1. I love smoking cigars. Nothing makes me feel more badass and sexy.
2. I don’t like tequila; I just drink it because Mack does and I want Mack to think I’m cool (because I’m a dork).
3. I hate wearing shoes. I would go barefoot everywhere all the time if I could.
4. My favorite place in Nashville is the righthand side bathroom at the Ryman. I love those little octagon tile flowers.
5. Though I, in general, think religions are, at some level, silly and I, myself, have one of the sillier ones, there are two fairly mainstream religions in the U.S. that seem to me so utterly riduculous, just on their face, that belief in them, to me, indicates a kind of personal failure on the part of their believers. I am embarrassed to have that kind of bigotry, so I’m not mentioning which two they are.
6. I keep dirt from Robert Johnson’s graves in my bedroom.
7. Non-drowsy cold medicine puts me to sleep.
8. I think the perfect breakfast cereal is Corn Chex mixed with Kellogg’s Raisin Bran.
Can we nominate folks who just comment and don’t have blogs? I want to. NM, especially, but anyone else who just comments but doesn’t have a blog, let’s hear from you in the comments!