David has gone the “not technically tagging you” route to tag me for this. Here’s the rules.
1) Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2) Share 7 facts about yourself.
3) Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4) Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Are there seven things about me you don’t know? I don’t know.
1. I cannot resist rubbing cat bellies, even though I know most of the time I’m going to get bit.
2. I cannot function without caffeine. I have no caffeine in the house right now. You’re lucky you can read this.
3. I really like having friends that know me well, but I have to say that nothing bothers me more than feeling like my motivations are utterly transparent.
4. I hate knitting and I resent the cool things knitters can make. As a 4.5, I truly believe that there are knitters and crochetters and that we come together in common purpose because we both need yarn, but otherwise, I don’t think we have much in common.
5. I want to learn to spin.
6. I believe that a willingness to polka redeems just about anyone.
7. The thing I hate most about pickles is that they have such a satisfying crunch coupled with such an awful taste. Why would something that is so much fun to eat taste so bad?
Ha, you can for sure tell this is the Diet Dr Pepper-less rant from me, seeing as it’s all about how much I hate everything! Well, at least that makes me laugh.
I’m not going to choose seven folks. Just Lee. Just because.