My reasons so far for making the switch:
1. Ladies first.
2. I post regularly, if not regularly about Nashville.
3. Women on top was good enough for Lillith, it should be good enough for The Scene.
4. Roger Abramson is on friendly terms with the likes of me. Do we really want someone who knows and is friendly with potty mouthed feminists who can’t hold their liquor representing the top spot on Pith’s blogroll?
5. Roger Abramson has children. As a childless spinster, I’m able to devote more time to being on the top of Pith’s blogroll.
6. It’s been quite a while since I criticized The Scene. Can we say the same for Roger Abramson?
7. Roger Abramson’s last name is “Abramson.” As in Son of Abraham. As in Isaac and Ishmael. Ishmael, the famed ancestor of Mohommad, making–using BillHobbsian logic–Roger Abramson a terrorist. I, on the other hand, and named after patriotic flag-makers and saints. Christian saints. Does the Scene love America or not?
8. Roger Abramson can’t get along with Terry Frank. No, don’t try to turn this back around on me. We’re talking about Roger Abramson here.
9. Roger Abramson blogs under his real name. Doesn’t he get how blogging works? What? He’s trying to be all credible or something?
10. I can hook the folks at the Scene up with a great deal on tamales.