…and I think we’re going to be talking about Nat King Cole! I swoon!
1. Senator Diane Black finds it too inconvenient to meet with the people of the state that she wants to fuck over. Well, Senator Black, it’s not nearly as inconvenient as discovering that your state legislature continues to try to treat you like you’re not quite human.
2. Kevin over at Lean Left just about blew my mind with this. His walk-through of how liberals v. lefties view To Kill a Mockingbird is pretty amazing.
3. Yep. That’s one of the weirdest things to adjust to. When you’re working a shitty job, not only do they want your body for 8-10 hours a day, they want to control your attitude about doing the job. When you’re working a middle-class job, you do what you’re told 8-10 hours a day, but no one seems to expect that you like it.
4. I’m actually glad to see Sarah Palin talking about how we have to get beyond the ideal of abstinance. That’s the kind of folksy truth-telling I can appreciate.
5. If you’re interested in how Facebook is doing you wrong, Rana’s got a great explanation. The best part, though, is how she reveals that, in order to have discovered that, by using Facebook after the TOS changed, you had to have used Facebook after the TOS had changed and thus, in discovering the change, you implicitly and accidentally agreed to it!