I took today off work so my heating and air conditioning guy could come do my spring check up. But he’s not coming if there’s bad weather. I also was going to put in my seedlings, who really, really are too big for their containers and need to be in the ground, but I hesitate if there’s going to be bad weather.
There’s going to be bad weather. I guess we just wait and see if it will hold off.