1. I really love that “Shady Grove” is the girl’s name. I used to think that it was a town, but listening to the song, no, clearly that’s his gal’s name.
2. A movie with Dwayne Johnson, Vin Diesel, and Ludacris?! I’ve never seen any of the other The Fast and the Furious movies, but I swear, it’s as if they made this one just for me.
3. I think Missouri is wrong here, but my heart goes out to them. The Corps has no credibility in the Midwest and that makes a tough situation tougher.
4. Yep, I’m also disturbed by this trend to treat questioning Palin’s account of the birth of her son as somehow anti-feminist. I firmly believe she is reckless enough to have had her son exactly under the circumstances she claims to have had him and I’m not that excited about analyzing every detail of her story. That’s not what interests me. What interests me is that she says, repeatedly, that she’s released Trig’s birth certificate and she demonstrably has not. Why, after all this time, when she brings it up and says that she’s released it, doesn’t someone say “Excuse me. You have not.”? How is it not sexist to let Palin lie to you to your face and you just take it, like maybe she can’t help it, you know how women are. But that’s just me.
5. I have a lot of thoughts about this post, but my immediate reaction was “You know, I always wondered if internet trolls would dare behave that way in real life and…yep.”
6. The pun at the end of this post is practically legally required. I defy you to write about this without including one terrible pun. Donnie Wahlberg, wooooo! Ha, this post is apparently brought to you by celebrity guys B. has had crushes on.