1. The State Museum it is. I had a plan for the State Library, but I don’t for the State Museum.
2. I think Jimmy Page is coming to more and more resemble my grandma.
3. When I was coming in to work today, the light on the skyline was weird. Somehow a lot of buildings looked just like shadows and I could pick out Jubilee Hall, which I am dying to have an excuse to put in a story, because I find something about it delightfully creepy.
4. Faust was performed in Nashville in the 1890s on average every other year. I would love to know why. I mean, I guess maybe people just liked it.
5. Ignoring the fact that the asshole cats have torn my screens to shreds, how cute is this? (It does remind me that I need to ask Santa for a camera for Christmas. Mine died in the ceiling collapse.)