1. That The Last Lovecraft was better than it had any right to be.
2. That the main character’s name was Jeff Phillips, which is the name of one of my cousins.
3. That I saw Matt Pulle and Elizabeth Lewis randomly at Ugly Mugs this morning.
4. That my other cousin’s childhood friend was mentioned by Andrew Sullivan today. I don’t really know Mira, but god damn, I am rooting for her to set the world on fire.
5. The part where she goes “like crying, like crying, like cry-y-ing” and it descends down the song like rain or, I suppose, tears.
6. S. likes Project X. She thinks I’ve got something.