But that day is not today.
1. Nashville, that Wayne White documentary is on PBS tonight.
3. I was all prepared to listen to this song and have some thoughts about whether a band can pair Texas and Tennessee in a song and not be referencing Jimmie Rodgers, but I have to tell you, I could not make out a single word in that song. I’m just going to have to take their word for it that somehow Texas and Tennessee are involved and give up the dream of tying it to the rest of music.
4. I love a map of our history that goes through Seneca Falls, Selma, and Stonewall.
5. In a bit of happiness, I was trying to get close enough to how Frantz Fanon spelled his name to text the Professor and ask her how to spell it for my next Think Progress post so that she’d know who I was talking about when I landed on the right spelling.
1. Y’all better be at the next National Gun Appreciation Day, because those fuckers are not feeling it.
2. Rachel says some wise stuff here.