Shall we count the ways? Excluding my favorite gods, we have
3. First-aid Kit, especially their song about a werewolf.
and now 4. The Great Norway Goat Cheese Fire of ’13.
Let us count the ways this is fucking wonderful!
- Who knew cheese could catch on fire?
- It burned hot enough to destroy a tunnel.
- 2/3 of the men in that story are named Viggo.
- “Kjell Bjoern Vinje, of the Norwegian Public Roads Administration, said it was the first time he could remember cheese catching fire on Norwegian roads.”
So, yes, I’m a little bummed that none of the Skaarsgards showed up to glower at me in a sexy manner, but Norway, your goat cheese fire just about makes up for it. In your honor, I have just now added a Scandenavia category to the blog, in case the awesomeness continues.