Read this and then come back here. Please.
Okay, here are my questions:
1. Is this proof that Campfield can spell and use proper grammar when it suits him?
2. Or does he already have a new executive assistant doing this stuff for him?
3. Didn’t his last executive assistant get fired for campaigning on the taxpayer dime?
4. Why in the world would Ramsey fundraise with Campfield? Especially in Nashville? I would love to sit outside that fundraiser and see who from here is giving money to Campfield. Because I would laugh at those dumbasses every time I saw them.
5. Was sending this email really a mistake on Campfield’s part or a way to try to undo the sting of getting his executive assistant fired by showing that he hadn’t pissed off Ramsey so much that it personally hurt Campfield, even if it cost the job of the executive assistant?
6. If Campfield is trying to outmaneuver Ramsey, that’s going to be hilarious. But, if Ramsey is throwing his support behind Campfield, well, good luck with that.