I had to frog the hood three times, but I finally made it work. Now I’m working on the cape part and debating whether I want hand holes or not.
You might get a better sense of the gradient here:
I can’t remember if I told you, but I’m using those clusters to hide the shaping of the cloak. Those are where the increases happen when they need to happen.
I also ordered a cloak pin from Etsy.
The yarn is so soft. An so beautiful. I know I made it, but I’m still in awe of it.
I am curious about how you block a non-flat object, though. It’s going to benefit from some shaping, but I’m not sure how to do it.