I have read this post at Tiny Pasture’s and I have read your comments and I am stunned that “Be discerning in who you fuck” is novel advice, but it is, apparently. Therefore, as your internet aunt, I have taken it upon myself to dole out for you a little advice similar to the advice we women get all the time.
1. Be discerning in who you fuck.
2. People, even women, will lie to get you into bed. Not all women, but a lot of us.
3. If you don’t want to have a kid, use birth control. No, not, “She said she’s on the pill,” but “I’m putting on a condom right now.” Not only is it very easy for a girl to lie about using birth control (see 2), it’s very easy for some forms of birth control (like the Pill) to be compromised by outside factors. So, if you don’t want to have a kid, you use birth control on your self. If you don’t want kids, ever, or any more kids, get a vasectomy.
4. If your friends and family describe your girlfriend as a “crazy bitch,” or if you ever seriously think that your girlfriend is a “crazy bitch,” you need to pay attention to that. Yes, sometimes family and friends are wrong and maybe you just have the biggest assholes ever surrounding you, but those could be important warning signs.
5. Yes, some women will dick you over, as hard as we can, just because we can. But it rarely comes out of the blue. Most people will tell you exactly who they are and what their issues are, if you know how to listen.
6. You don’t need a woman to be complete. And having any woman is not better than having none.
7. Yes, women can also be abusive and, when it comes to abuse from women, it can be very hard for y’all to even get taken seriously, let alone get help when things get bad, because our society teaches men to suck it up and take it, and that abuse from women is silly. But even if you can take it, why would you? Even if you can take it, should your kids have to?
9. There are a lot of good women out here, good women who are looking to fuck for fun and good women who are looking to fuck someone forever. But they’re not going to just fall into your lap and, until you find them, be careful out there. There are a lot of fucked up people who will do you wrong.